A beautiful smile is more than just about looking good – it's about feeling good, too. With today's technological innovations in dentistry, our specialists significantly improve the attractiveness of your smile, with little or no discomfort. Cosmetic dentistry is no longer the province of models, actors and the rich.
Are you satisfied with your smile?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it's likely you can benefit from cosmetic dentistry:
- Do you have any stained or discolored teeth or fillings?
- Are any of your teeth crowded, overlapping, or crooked?
- Are your gums red, swollen, receded, or bleeding?
- Are you missing any teeth or do you have large gaps between any of your teeth?
- Do any of your teeth have uneven shapes due to chips, fractures, or rough edges?
- Do your teeth seem out of proportion because they are uneven in length?
The teeth play a very important role in creating a perfect smile. It is necessary to have good set of teeth and for them to be in harmony with the face, the lip line, the curvature of the mouth, etc. When a person smiles, the front 6 to 10 teeth are seen in what is called as a “smile window”. For your smile to be appealing and aesthetic, the teeth have to be in the right proportion and correctly aligned. They also need to be of the right shape and colour in harmony with the rest of the face.
A wide range of techniques are available that can enhance almost any smile. Skillfully blending science and art, we can “sculpt” a more attractive smile for you.